How To Claim
Up to 500 Free Spins on
At least £10 and spin your Mega Reel
Win Weekly Free Spins
It only takes 2 minutes
We offer 75-ball, 80-ball and 90-ball bingo, powered by some of the best software in the industry.
SLOTS TO PLAY
From the best game providers the UK has to offer
Terms and Conditions
- Free Spins’ refers to spins on regular slot games.
- The Welcome offer: You will receive a FREE spin of the ‘Mega Wheel’ when you make your first deposit. Prizes vary from Amazon Vouchers to Free Spins.
- You will either be invited to play for FREE or pay a small amount to spin the Wheel.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the ‘Mega Wheel’ is a game of chance and that winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
- After making your first deposit, you can claim a free spin of the ‘Mega Wheel’ on each deposit of £20 or more. Note, you will not receive a spin of the ‘Mega Wheel’ while you have a pending withdrawal and it will not be made available once your withdrawal has been processed.
- Bonuses are not automatically credited after depositing via the ‘Quick Deposit’ option. Please contact customer support in order to claim.
- Free Spins obtained through the ‘Mega Wheel’ can only be played on specific games – chosen by the company.
- Amazon vouchers won from the Mega Wheel will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
- If you chose to close the ‘Mega Wheel’ pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
- Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as ‘Bonus’ cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum win amount of £8 per 10 free spins. For example, the maximum amount of bonus cash that can be won from 20 free spins is £16. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site: the wagering requirement is 65 x bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, Loot Chest plays and Mega Reel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from free spins from a £20 deposit and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement and you win £10 bonus from free spins from a £20 deposit, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement, is the value of your lifetime deposits on this website, up to a maximum of £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your total lifetime deposits are £50, then £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games and progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, including (but not limited to): ‘Fluffy Favourites Jackpot’ and ‘Fluffy Too Jackpot’.
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- Only real money can be used to play bingo.
- The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Regular site T&Cs apply
Copyright © 2021 New Spins
New Spins is operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited which is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 39175. For customers outside of Great Britain New Spins is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Registered business address (no correspondence): Inchalla, Le Val, GY9 3UL, Alderney
It only takes 2 minutes